Manuscript processing charges:only for ACCEPTED manuscriptw.e.f. 01/04/2020 Indian author: INR 2000 Only. Foreign author: USD 80 Only.
Why do we Charge a processing Fee?
To cover the,
Journal and article Indexing,
Provision of the Soft Copy to author(s),
Sourcing for and adopting newer technologies,
When to pay
1. The article processing fee will be demanded if the article passes the requirements of Step two (Basic Review) in the editorial process. An acceptance letter will be issued.
2. Authors should tender in their payments in a timely fashion, preferably within 7 days. Delay in payment may lead to the discontinuation of the article.
Methods of Payment
1. Online using a credit, debit card or Paypal account. Our online payment system accepts majority of credit/debit cards. Authors may also ask a friend to pay on their behalf with a credit/debit card or PayPal accounts.
2. Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
3. Local or international Bank Transfer.
NOTE: Please email your payment details / scanned copy of deposit slip to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org after making a payment.